- 585 units Freehold 25 storey
- Site Area of 156,857 sqft, about the size of 150 5room HDB units!
- 1086 Carpark and 293 Motorcycle lots
- Estimated TOP late 2015
- Priced at RM800/psf which is around $320 SGD/psf
Date: 24 or 25 August 2013
Time: 2pm or 4pm
Registration: Call/Sms/Watsapp 97216193
Due to Popular Demand we've catered another seminar on 28 August 2013 at 7pm! Register now as seats are limited!
Only 20k-50k Cash upfront
Loan repayment only after TOP
You only need to pay 90% of purchase price!!! Developer pays remaining 10%!!!
Monthly Maintenance estimated at RM0.30
- 3 Major shopping malls nearby (Giant, Tesco & Aeon)
- 10 Minutes to Legoland, Health Park, Edu City, etc
- Easy access from Singapore! CW3, CW6 from Jurong which are already operating and future MRT Line to be completed in 2018!!
- Developer is township builder and surrounding areas are all low rise shophouses and landed properties. Superb unblocked view!
Call/SMS 97216193 for more info now!
Whats Near You?
Bukit Indah Shopping Centres
Aeon(Jusco), Tesco, Giant, Courts, local and international banks (HSBC, Maybank, Bank of China, Standard Chartered)
Businesses and Industrial Parks
SILC, Ascendas Techpark
Financial district, Gleneagles Hospital, LEGOLAND, Pinewood Studios & Media City
EduCity (Think rental income, international students, professors, etc who will need a place to stay)
Newcastle University, Southampton University, Reading University, Marlborough College, Raffles University, Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) and many more
Hello Kitty World, Traders Hotel by Shangri-La, Encorp Marina, Marina Yatch Club
Johor Premium Outlets
- Free legal fees on Sale & Purchase agreement
- 2 years maintenance absorbed by Developer
- Fully furnished unit! (Cannot be found anywhere in Singapore)
- Johor State Levy RM 10,500 waived!
- Developer Interest Bearing Scheme! (no need to pay interest until TOP)
Why Projects from this Developer?
- KSL Hotel & Resort
Assurance that project will be completed on time and as specified (not some fly by night developer)
Big names from Singapore have already did their own research and invested. You are not alone in Iskandar, you will be alongside Singapore companies with huge amounts of capital to make their investments work! Question now is where to buy to make money!